Sunday, June 12, 2011

Feeling Better

O-K...So I realize my last post was a bit histrionic. I apologize for those it may have been uncomfortable for. I certainly didn't mean to make anyone feel like that or make anyone upset. If I did I am so sorry.

A little update: I'm better.

The novel isn't an ash heap.

And a closer look at the critiques with Dan helped me find some answers as to why one of them said some of the things he/she did. There was some simple misunderstandings mainly from the synopsis and from my lack of listening to my inner artist and making some very simple changes before sending the submission off; i.e. changing the protagonists age from 25 to 16.

So, thank you for bearing with my depressed artist rant. I think I just had to get it out and since I'd already vomited some of that bile onto Dan I wanted a different place to vent the rest.

Thanks for giving me that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment