Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm Baaaack!


O-K!
So quick catch up for those of you who thought I dropped off the face of the earth:
Rosalind arrived January 27th, just over 7lbs and is wonderful! She's now 6 mo's old, and gorgeous! She's cutting her first tooth right now, and is fighting a cough, stuffed up nose and not being able to sleep as well as she had before all this happened; and therefore Dan and I aren't sleeping either. But we're getting through it.
I've decided to restart my blog because:
1-I loved it so much and I like "listening" to myself talk (what actor doesn't?)

2-I'm doing "final" (ha,ha) edits on my novel and am ramping up my platform so I can have a leg up when it comes time to market the book (I'm just gonna assume someone's gonna want to publish it because ladies and gents it is FABULOUS!)

Sooo, here we go!
I have a website in construction mode right now, so I won't be putting the link until it's a little more developed, but it will be for both acting and writing.
I'm in three 10 minute plays and will be posting the dates, times and location in FB, Twitter and here. (Yes, I caved and got Facebook and Twitter...gosh I'm a media whore! LOL) So please come and see them!
And yes, all that with a 6 month old...can u say caffeine is my best friend EVER?!

Stay tuned for more on my book, the plays and our adventures with our little Rosalind.

No comments:

Post a Comment